Monday, July 02, 2007

Wow. My last post was May 8th. I'm quite embarrassed about that. May and June have been a bit of a trainwreck in all sorts of ways but that's no excuse. At least I have a couple of sketches to post.

I had lost the source of picture for sketching some of the people who will be in the graphic novel but yesterday it popped up in a place a least expected and I did a little sketching today.



Just a couple of sketches of Mina here. I used to look at other people's sketchbooks and wonder why they had little notes of very obvious details on their sketches. I think I know now because I put my little notes there to hammer into my head what I had to remember about her clothes.

4 comments:

Melchior del Darién said...

Dawn, your drawings of Mina have made my day!

Dawn said...

They're such rough little sketches though! :)

Melchior del Darién said...

They're great! :D

I've really come to appreciate rough sketches, and have been adding sketchbooks from artists I like to my collection these past few months.

And I think these are especially cool! :)

Moderator said...

These are awesome. More! :)

Powered by WebRing.